rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Police Officers Share their Views on the Current State of Affairs

Police Officers Share their Views on the Current State of Affairs

Highlights:

2:46 - White cop awkwardly backpeddles after practically point to the black cop when asked a question about skin color. I laughed my ass off.

Quote:Quote:

3:37 - "People automatically see these videos and it shocks the sense, but they are seeing one point of view, they didn't see what that officer saw, heard, or felt."

Propaganda 101: manipulate the targets emotions by only showing a portion of the story.

I like to think the average level of intelligence at RVF is greater than the average level of intelligence of the general population. I like to think RVF attracts a more intelligent, or at the very least a more objective person. I understand the shocking nature of some of these scenes shared publicly but you need to have the ability to take a step back and think "what else happened".

4:10 - Parents, generationally are passing their scars down to their children.

This comment is saddening because it is so true.

4:44 - "The actions of a few officers shouldn't discredit the whole"

And this one hits the nail on the head. I've called a white knight for cops on here before, and that's completely incorrect. Bad people come in all sizes, skin color, and uniforms, but so do good people. Condemning the actions of the entire police force based off the flavor of the month social media outrage means one thing: you are prejudice.

Also saw a funny meme the other day posted on FB. It had something about some cop getting shot at it and he asks his partner what to do, his partner says "Just a second, let me ask social media".

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread