rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black man kills himself after attacking Asian girls for being rejected [retitled]

Black man kills himself after attacking Asian girls for being rejected [retitled]

Quote: (07-03-2015 01:47 PM)Galahad Wrote:  

Quote: (07-03-2015 11:08 AM)deboinair Wrote:  

I have a few friends in Germany. They say it's nothing like the US in that regards. One thing they said is you guys stress speaking German. I've met Turkish and people from Spain. That just speak German! Here we cater to Spanish, which is a damn shame IMO.

Yeah, biggest point is if you can speak German in Germany. Of course you will get some looks if you have a darker skin or even black or asian. Not every time but sometimes. I think not more then like you are muscular or have big tattoos or something else.
But when you open your mouth, well you get your pass. Or you say you are new or a student or whatever. Its all fine. Only when you speak broken german and its clear that you are one of them, those that did not made it to integration and make trouble. There you get the full hit of prejudgement.

I think Europe stick more to language and cultural behaviour then to looks. Immigrants only become an issue when they create some negative attention.

Ah and btw. I'm from some rural area, even that I'm a German (white, blue eyes, blond but bald lol), when I go to a different village I also get into trouble. Village people are some kind of unique. Mostly you get more tolerance in a small village when you are black or asian then when you are from an other village lol

Going to Germany is definitely on my bucket list. I always got along with Germans I worked with. They are very direct. No hidden agenda from my experience.

I have a friend who is black in the army. His time was up in Miami when I was living there. He told me they asked where he wanted to go next and that he really would go where he asked. He said Germany of all places. I was confused. He said he would rather be there than America. He is no married. About to retire from the Army in a few years and live in Germany.

Messages In This Thread