rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black man kills himself after attacking Asian girls for being rejected [retitled]

Black man kills himself after attacking Asian girls for being rejected [retitled]

Quote: (07-03-2015 04:37 AM)Galahad Wrote:  

Quote: (07-03-2015 04:13 AM)deboinair Wrote:  

I lived on the East and West coast. I would agree that you will see more Asian/Black on the West coast. I believe the East Coast is more racist than the West from my experience.

From the outside it seems for me like the US has a general issue with identity. I never hear non US people talk about race that big like it is in the US. In Europe its about different cultures, ethical background. The word race implies in some way some kind of deeper difference then skin colour or culture.

Also when I talk to Americans they often tell me what 1/4 this, one 1/4 that their origin is. In Germany younger immigrants also struggle often, are they now German or turkish/ russian /arab or whatever?
At least the USA create this we are Americans vibe to overcome it to some point. Still I think the issue of America is, its a country of people that had to leave their origin. White settlers often tried to escape poverty in Europe, starvation or because they are religious fanatics that nobody want in Europe any more. Also with the blacks.
So the USA is a country with people that are disconnect to their roots. Thats why the race issue become such a big topic - I think.

The US is obsessed with race. Their is a scary obsession with black people for some reason. I've been to other countries and have not seen this. I'm sure their are racial issues in other countries, just nothing on the scale of the US.

I have a few friends in Germany. They say it's nothing like the US in that regards. One thing they said is you guys stress speaking German. I've met Turkish and people from Spain. That just speak German! Here we cater to Spanish, which is a damn shame IMO.

Messages In This Thread