rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black man kills himself after attacking Asian girls for being rejected [retitled]

Black man kills himself after attacking Asian girls for being rejected [retitled]

Quote: (06-24-2015 12:05 PM)SuS Wrote:  

As if black men don't have a hard enough time getting with American Asian women as is, especially on the super racist East Coast.

When it comes to game, I'm a huge believer of LOCATION, especially for black men. And despite everyone and their dog bragging about NYC, I don't see the big deal about it. It's a huge ground of SJW liberals, has a huge income gap, racially segregated to a T, and just plain overcrowded. It's probablt better than DC and Toronto, but that's like saying autism is better than mental retardation. And for black men, particularly those who don't want to "coon and swag" it up, leaving America is the most fullproof option. But if that's not an option, the more West one goes, the better the results.

Granted this guy sounded mentally disturbed, so this wouldn't made a difference for him. But I wouldn't be surprised if some of the headbutting accusations are exacerbated. The MSM definitely has it in for black men, and what steams America up more than a black man with a white female is a black man with an Asian female.

These are very interesting observations. A lot of people in my circle, especially blacks, have reached the same conclusions regarding location as you have. Huge metro areas the further west are your best bet. I cannot say for sure because I haven't been to a lot of these areas, but I may decide to spend some time in a few cities below in the few niche cities for interracial couples.

Denver - Dallas - Phoenix* - San Diego - Seattle to name a few

I am also hearing that metro areas in the midwest are also palatable for black men looking for other dating options. Not really a fan of the midwest for other reasons, but Minneapolis, Memphis, Lansing, Cleveland, Chicago, and around the Kansas City metro area are also decent. Some cities I mentioned above are integrated cities, where everyone of different backgrounds gets along and has many friends of different backgrounds, not just where people coexist. I hope this makes sense. Not arguing the merits of multiculturalism, but you guys will have to be able to distinguish between the two.

I think you and I both share sentiments about the East Coast. I left DC last November and several parts were hostile. Other parts were docile and welcoming, but that is only because of its international status.

A lot of minorities, especially on the East Coast think they will score points with "the establishment" if they vilify or viciously oppose blacks which is partly why the dating landscape is tougher on the East Coast, despite its liberal identity. It's also why you see predominantly white social circles, white-asian circles, or "token" circles in those areas. They say they are open-minded and accepting, but their actions dictate otherwise. It's subtle, but you definitely notice it.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Messages In This Thread