rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black man kills himself after attacking Asian girls for being rejected [retitled]

Black man kills himself after attacking Asian girls for being rejected [retitled]

Quote: (06-23-2015 05:26 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I know this may come off with a lack of elegance, but I am glad he killed himself and no one else. I have been in a deep depression in my life that was the worst six months of hell I had ever experienced, I contemplated suicide, acted in a self destructive way, and tried to drink every ounce of alcohol available. It was truly as bad as it ever was, homeless, alone, sleeping where I could with no self respect, possibly facing prison (long story). Never ever, not once, did I want to hurt other people, I wanted to hurt myself plenty, but never others.

At least he was decent enough to only kill himself, shame he could not find the help he needed.

I wouldn't go that far. He could have easily killed any of those women that he hit. Though it happens rarely men have been killed from a punch before, and he was hitting them with some kind of object.

I agree it is good that he didn't kill anyone, but that is only out of luck.

Messages In This Thread