rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strong sexual innuendo/come on. How to react?

Strong sexual innuendo/come on. How to react?

Hey all, new to the forum. Been reading up on game for ages, but don't have the balls to do much about it most of the time. No-one I know is great with ladies either, so I need to resort to the internet for all my feedback. Cheers in advance.

Couple of questions. Hope it isn't too much to read.

Question 1
Context:
Out with a couple buddies. They have a female friend who brought along an a couple of chicks, one of whom was an ex stripper (we're all young, so wouldn't have been a stripper for a long time).

From pictures I've seen, how she is dressed, etc, its clear she is used to flaunting what she has (average face but 10/10 body).

We're sitting down, I say something about coming out for the night (can't remember, I was just about off my face at this point, big mistake. I don't drink that often). She says "I've already come(cum) today" and gives me a suggestive look (we're sitting next to each other).

Reaction:
In my inebriated state, I tried to work a joke about not getting time to cum earlier myself due to working just before coming out. Bad move, I know. Didn't help I stumbled over the words.

Here's what I think I should have done. Any thoughts?

Option 1: Act rather dismissive, say "I hope you washed your hands afterwards". Start talking to someone else/act disinterested.

Option 2: Sort of agreeing/amplifying. Say "good, that means I don't need to try so hard later".

Option 3: Call her out/tease her on trying to 'seduce me'. Say "I hope that's not your best line to get into my pants"/"you're going to have to do better to get me tonight" etc.

So yeah, specific situation. But I can take what I learn here into similar situations in the future.

Question 2

If a girl asks me to do something, my (terrible) fall back line is to ask in return "what do I get out of it?".

I.e. a cute bartender asked me to "could you find the guy whistling for me" (as in to shut him up). I ask "what do I get out of it?". She makes a joke about getting free water all night (I was getting a glass of water from her).

What would be a better 'fall back' line if I can't think of anything else?

(And was the above bartender situation at all an IOI? She started the chat with me. I'm generally terrible at reading people).

Messages In This Thread