rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is HBO's Ballers The New Playmakers? (Includes NSFW Video Clip)

Is HBO's Ballers The New Playmakers? (Includes NSFW Video Clip)

Quote: (06-30-2015 03:56 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (06-30-2015 01:32 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2015 06:56 PM)RealDeal Wrote:  

First episode was awesome, second one not so much.

As I said - they will be cutting down the nudity and attempting to create serve feminism and the feminine imperative making look the men immature, foolish and paint the women - the married / stable girlfriend ones mind you - as their only salvation.

Also they will tone down the sex and paint the female ideal of the submissive Alpha - typical fuckers that they are.

Yes, shows like this have no problem with casting some women as totally hypergamous sluts...while having female leads who are responsible and dedicated...women that any man would be lucky to have.

I can't think of a single television show where women are consistently properly portrayed as they are.

Shows like this concrete the "not all women are like that" lies.
Not award winning television, but the first season of Blue Mountain State did not ONCE show ANY girl as anything more than a slut. There was one episode that opened with a the shows resident loser dating a girl that was a virgin. Episode ended with her ready, willing, and able to get fucked by every single member of the lacrosse and football team... I'm sure it didn't change the following seasons, but I haven't watched them yet so I can't say for sure.

Messages In This Thread