rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Situational question

Situational question

Quote: (06-18-2015 04:57 PM)UroboricForms Wrote:  

On similar lines (no attempt to hijack), what about when you are receiving signals but they aren't as explicit? Girl likes a bunch of my pictures. Insults me playfully in a way that implies flirting (she's Polish). Says "in a relationship" on her you-know-what, but I have never heard of this boyfriend before bearing in mind I don't know her especially well so far. I was 5 seconds short of asking her out for a drink before I saw the relationship thing. Possible bullshit/fake status to deflect unwanted attention?

Search the forum, there's countless posts about handling this. Women are hypergamous by nature and most never leave one guy until they have another lined up. Besides, unless she's married "in a relationship" is up for interpretation. You're over thinking this. If you're attracted to her and her boyfriend is not a boss/good friend/coworker or anything else that would affect your life AND she's flirting with you, game on!

Messages In This Thread