rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

9 people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C.
people killed in shooting at black church in Charleston, S.C.
The New Left is responsible for a great deal of racial hatred and resentment in this country.

They encourage tribalism amongst every race except whites, give preference to them in hiring or college admissions (so much so that you have morons like Rachel Dolezal claiming they're black to benefit from this), and then constantly come after white christian heterosexual people with all sorts of degenerate bullshit.

Even though I try to ignore the media bullshit it's been impacting my real life. I've lost a few friends since the Trayvon Martin shooting because they went from being friendly people to spewing black supremacist propaganda.

This kind of shit, in turn, spurs white people who have been raised all their life to believe that you should treat everyone equally, that the color of someone's skin isn't important and that race is just a social construct to rethink all this because these days the liberals don't even believe that anymore.

According to them it's now technically not possible for anyone to be racist against whites because they're 'punching up', racism = privilege + power and whites have all the privilege and power. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

Who knows what they'll think 10 years from now. Or six months from now, depending on whatever dangerous ideological fad is en vogue with them at the time.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Messages In This Thread