rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paint sprayer in hand, a young French woman defies the system

Paint sprayer in hand, a young French woman defies the system

Quote: (06-18-2015 05:40 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (06-18-2015 06:49 AM)britchard Wrote:  

I think we should stick to the point of the OP here, you're going too far off topic. Basically, this woman did something good. I genuinely can't believe that "Frenchwomen for Africans" was allowed and even funded by the mayor? Surely this can't be right?

Mikado, you know why generation identitaire exist. They are also hugely outnumbered by the amount of 3rd world youth living in ghettos who also want to use violence. Generation identitaire are much more reasonable than the people who live in the ghettos.

This offending, grotesque painting was indeed funded by the mayor, through a NGO called "Le Mur": There's no limit to the hatred that Leftists harbor for straight European men. They will humiliate us through any possible means...

Another thing: I disagree with this use of the word ghetto. African youths do NOT live in 3d world ghettos. French suburbs are, in 99% of the cases, very comfortable, despite what the teary-eyed media may say. All the big buildings have been demolished, and replaced by new, nice small buildings, there are sports and gym courts everywhere, streetlights, public services, fast trains to Paris night and day... nothing to complain about. (on top of that, they have free rents, don't pay a dime)

True. They have all the help in the world.

Now some ghettos are dirty yes, but that's because of the people who live there.
Firefighters and ambulances are greeted with stones.

However they prefer to sell drugs rather than work.
And who could blame them ? They make more money than working a normal job.
Also they know that the police won't dare stop them.

Yet they complain all the time about lack of work and infrastructure.

Messages In This Thread