rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Italian Hedge Funder:"Never, ever marry an American woman"

Italian Hedge Funder:"Never, ever marry an American woman"

Quote: (06-17-2015 12:18 PM)djk100 Wrote:  

So an Italian hedge fund guy finds American too demanding.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/italian-he...12002.html

1000+ comments, landslide in agreement and the women's comments are 1/3 agreement 2/3's bitter as fuck not bad for a 2 paragraph article. I think it helps putting the hamster wheel in overdrive when a rich, handsome, Italian wet dream bad mouths them. This one comment is from a logical woman:

Quote:Quote:

I have to say that even though I'm also an American woman, I am surprised at how harshly spoken and hard that many of us are getting. I'm constantly shocked by it. It's a terrible way to represent ourselves. Many of our soft feminine and gentle sides have disappeared and been replaced by brash, profane, demanding and loud women. I don't blame him for making the statement. I am quite able to be assertive while still maintaining my femininity and kindness. It would be wonderful if women could remember our feminine side, not just men!

I had to think, for 3 different American girls I've dated I have blurted out multiple times "can't you just be nice?" They can't handle that, although it piques their interest that you are saying you are better than them in an indirect way.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread