rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cheap&easy city in France

Cheap&easy city in France

Quote: (06-17-2015 01:59 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (06-17-2015 09:53 AM)FuhrerKB Wrote:  

For the entirety of July im planning on living in France to improve my French & have fun. I need to find a city that is cheap (relative to cities such as Nice, Paris) and with girls that are easy to bang. My french is B2 level and Id actually prefer if the people in the city dont speak perfect english.

Which cities do you recommend? Should I stay at a hostel? Should I bother with online dating or just stich to day&nigh game? Also I'm from a mediterranean country and will be quite tan when I arrive there.

Why not try Bretagne: pick a city on the "cote bretonne" (Concarneau, Vannes, Lorient)? Bretagne is cheaper than Nice or Paris, and in Summer, lots of uncomplicated, middleclass French women go there, to enjoy the sea and safe environment.
From memory Bretagne is meee for women, the south of france is more like Medellin, people are more open.

Messages In This Thread