rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If prostitution were legal, how do you think it would change things?

If prostitution were legal, how do you think it would change things?

Quote: (06-01-2011 11:45 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

One thing you ppl are not realizing is that in the US it would not attract the quality that it does in places like Brazil and Colombia due to the MAGNITUDE of other options for women. Education and job opportunities for girls in the US is a thousand times better than in much of South America and SE Asia. There will be a few fine ass girls but the quality wouldnt compare to a place like Brazil imo.

That's why I said that if we had RLDs in American cities, the working girls would be brought in from other countries on temporary visas. I don't think very many American women at all would become prostitutes and I wouldn't expect them too. But if hot working girls from poor countries came here, they'd be making way more than they would in their home country plus have regulation and law protecting them. From their perspective it would be an upgrade. For men here that P4P, it would bring down the cost due to competition and maybe it would draw some of surplus cock away from the bars and clubs. It would be a win-win for everyone except for attention whores that think their poonani is more valuable than gold. Attention whoring, self-indulgence and flaking is so bad among young American women now that I think you'd need something like this to reverse the trend.

Messages In This Thread