rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The homosexuality thread [retitled]

The homosexuality thread [retitled]

It just goes to show that a slippery slope argument isn't a fallacy by definition. A certain sect of progressives will always be looking for the next downtrodden minority to champion. An unwavering belief in their own moral superiority, and the massive dopamine rush that accompanies a sense of righteous indignation, is their modus operandi. The narrative defines them, and the show must go on.

You can see the logic in their thinking, you can understand the desire to be a champion of the oppressed. A couple in love who just happen to be of the same gender, or a man who happens to identify more with the feminine than the masculine, can't walk the streets without being abused or harassed, despite not doing anyone else any immediate harm? What kind of monster could want that?

Some progressives let this attitude infect their whole worldview. Minorities can never be wrong. Privilege is always bad and the more you have the less your opinion is worth. Check out a recent RoK article which features among other things a white Swedish woman arguing for the mutilation of young girls in her country, because minorities do it and it cannot be wrong. It's the same attitude and impulse that tells us that trannies MUST be respected and encouraged.

That's why it's a slippery slope, because these people NEED a cause. They need to find or even invent new ways to be oppressed at least new oppressed to stand up for. They're addicts, drunk on their cultural victories of the last few decades.

Next up after trannies is polygamists. Some people will tell you it'll be paedophiles but I don't buy it; this cult relies on young women to be it's 'useful idiots' and I can't see them getting behind the idea of old men touching up girls*. It's literally so creepy I can't even.

*Female paedos though, yeah. I can see a push for it to be made legal for adult women to have sex with children happening for SURE.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Messages In This Thread