rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ever get disappointed when you unwrapped the "prize"?

Ever get disappointed when you unwrapped the "prize"?

I've had both scenarios a couple times this year. I like girls with differing features. The ones with tight sexy bodies who know it and flaunt it can be the biggest pains in the ass imaginable. Most women are embarrassed about excessive belly fat. They know a woman isn't supposed to be fat in her stomach, if anything her ass, so they'll hide that most of all, a well as flop titties that droop.

I've gone on a few dates with a 7 whose yet to give it up. A third date will be first time in over a year I went on 3 dates to fuck, so it's do or die at this point for her. She always wears sun dresses and even though I've seen her in a bikini-like get up, had my hands all over her ass, tits, legs, I know she's self conscious of her shape. She's soft in a good way though, but since she's 11 years younger than me, I think she's more fat conscious.. which is a good thing I suppose. Fortunately her softness, other than a little bit of a belly, is evenly distributed.

I'm also reminded to make a few exceptions for height. 80% of my girls range from 4'11"-5'3", so any shortie with a smidge of extra fat, once you have them missionary, the belly rolls fold easy even if they're healthy weight. An example would be this red-head 5 footer I'm going out with Saturday. Thick muscular legs and ass, D tits that look firm, but just a little pouch in the belly that needs to go. Not bad, considering she's popped out a few kids and so short. I was sure on the 1st date goodbye hug to rub her back very slowly (My belly band check) to make sure she wasn't wearing one.

Messages In This Thread