rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dire Situation! Potential False Rape Charge!

Dire Situation! Potential False Rape Charge!

I have not seen/heard from her or had any contact since June 16th. I spoke to an attorney shortly after that. He advised me that as I had already told the police and the State's Attorney's office that I did not wish to pursue the domestic violence charge that there was no need for me to be present on June 30th. Then he advised me to run as far away from her as quickly as I can.

I spoke to the State's Attorney and she recommended that she enroll in AA and start doing volunteer work for some charity. The SA said that they couldn't make the whole thing go away because of the felonies but that they would work with PD to make it as easy as possible: She could potentially get time served, probation (12-18 mos), counseling (AA) and community service.

She said that if she goes to AA and starts volunteering for a charity it would look good to the judge at sentencing and she would probably get credit for the time she already volunteered. This way she wouldn't get assigned to SWOP (sheriff's work program) picking up trash by the side of the highway.

I saw a friend from PD two weeks ago. She did not follow my advice. She and her attorney are apparently trying to make it into a police brutality case. She has filed stuff against the department and the state. He told me that the State's Attorney's office is now not going to play ball.

I asked him if she fucked her life. He shrugged and said "we'll see".

After the fucking I took in family court I understand the desire to fight back when you feel you have been wronged. But this is one fight she cannot win. I sincerely hope she comes to her senses and minimizes the damage. I don't want to see her ruin her life over this.

Thanks to everyone for their advice and to the guys who reached out to me offline. It means a lot.

Messages In This Thread