rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kristen Stewart's Mom "Outs" Her

Kristen Stewart's Mom "Outs" Her

It's being reported in the Australian and UK papers that "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart is dating her personal assistant, a woman named Alicia Cargile.

This will be big news in the US soon, no doubt. The question I have -- and the reason I'm posting it here -- is why do we keep seeing this sort of thing in Hollywood? A few days ago, Miley Cyrus also "came out" as bisexual.

Truth be told, I never got much of a female vibe from Stewart. Maybe that's why Hollywood picked her as a leading woman. Wonder how it feels to all those female "Twilight" fans to have her be a lesbian (or bi) and have rumors swirling about the sexuality of at least one of the male stars.

A quote from the linked story (taken from the Australian online edition of Cosmo):

But thanks to Kristen’s oh-so-cool mum, Jules-Mann Stewart, we now have a confirmation that the two are an item.

Speaking to the Sunday Mirror, Jules not only confirmed her daughter’s relationship, but also said she is doesn’t care who her daughter dates as long as she is happy.

“What’s not to be accepting about her now having a girlfriend? She’s happy.”

That's not a man, baby!
[Image: HOLDIGN-Kristen-stewart-Alicia.jpg?Image...&Mode=Crop]

Messages In This Thread