rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moving to Europe. Opinions and advice are greatly appreciated

Moving to Europe. Opinions and advice are greatly appreciated

Hello everyone, I am a college student in the USA. I go to a typical college that parties more than a average college. Greek life at my university also has a lot of parties on weekends. Although my university parties, it is not known to party as is UCLA, Arizona State, FSU, and so on.

However, I am planning on moving to europe to live there and study as well (5 years) Although I want to move to europe, I do not want to miss out on the party scene at all. Any advice or information anyone has about european colleges known to party (like FSU, Arizona state, or UCLA or similar (besides England and germany as I have ruled those out)?

If not recommendations on the best places to live considering my appearance would be greatly appreciated.

Appearance: I am 20 years old and about 5'11. Lean and sport type body. I am hispanic (brown color) and people sometimes say I look asian (because of my eyes) black hair and eyes.

After reading through countless threads I believe the best countries for my appearance would be Poland, Czech Republic, Finland, Norway and Sweden

Thanks in advance guys for the help, I truly appreciate it as this is a life-long decision. This thread would also be great if we can gather information as there are not a lot of threads about college life in europe on the forum and the one or 2 threads that are about college life (young age between 18-23 college) are outdated from 2010-2012

Messages In This Thread