rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jurassic World officially shit

Jurassic World officially shit

Watched 'Fallen Kingdom' at the weekend. The TL: DR version; it was entertaining and worth a watch. If you are a fan of the franchise then you'll know what to expect and be pleased to know it delivers on all fronts.

Review AND SPOILERS;

Firstly, Bryce Dallas Howard has absolutely superb cock-sucking lips. While the rest of the film was good, this was my initial and lasting impression of the 128 minutes . On the big-screen, her lips look amazing. I'll be buying the Blu-Ray rather than the dvd just for these lips alone. She has a distractedly pretty face and in an early scene pulls off the 'girl next door' look to perfection in a very feminine (and tight) top and skirt. Regarding the tight top, I was amazed to read that she's had two kids! Her waist is trim as fuck and tits are looking great.

My SJW radar wasn't continually pinging like it does with most Hollyweird offerings. Although they did have a 'blink-and-you'd-miss-it' dig at Trump. In a BBC news bulletin, the ticker at the bottom of the TV said 'US President claims that dinosaurs didn't exist in the first place'. 'US President'! yeah, right.

However, earlier posts are right about the two young additions; the tattooed lesbian with attitude and the weak IT twat. These two were the worst part of the film and are going to hurt it for me on future re-watches.

On the plus side though, alongside the female lead (Howard) being refreshingly feminine (by Hollyweird standards), Chris Pratt's 'Owen Grady' in my opinion makes a fine addition to the 'leading action-man' archetype. When we first meet him, he's building his own cabin in the woods. He is intelligent, witty and can fight. Good to see him to some nice Judo in one action scene (Ippon Seoi Nage (the eponymous Judo 'shoulder throw')) and what looked to me like a wrist-lock in the jail scene. I know Pratt wrestles and does BJJ so he convinces in these scenes. I reckon he could do as good a job as anyone of Indiana Jones if they wanted to continue the series, as he has the right mix of charm, wit and the underlying backbone necessary for the character.

The story is now getting a little far-fetched (even for a tale about resurrected dinosaurs!). The Special Effects looked great, with a nice combination of puppetry and CGI. As a dino purist I'm not keen on the new genetically modified dinosaurs but the Indoraptor was nicely done and I liked the scene where it fooled the main bad guy and tore his arm off. The Indoraptor's 'acting' was superb here it looked like he even 'smirked' while pretending to be asleep!

There's no Spinosaurus in this one (just a glimpse of its smaller relative, the Concovenator). It's about time that these films featured the biggest Theropods; Giganotosaurus and Carcharadonotosaurus (both bigger than a T-Rex). I'm guessing that most people will just assume they all look the same, so they didn't bother.

Apart from Bryce Dallas-Howard's cock-sucking lips, the second thing that struck me about the movie, was its very strong opening. Very nicely done with the eerie underwater scenes and the use of light and darkness to tease the immensity of the Mosasaur and then the T-Rex. That is how you open a blockbuster movie and grab your audience's attention!

Strong opening, strong (and interesting) ending, and lots to entertain between the two. It's a thumbs-up from me.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen

Messages In This Thread