rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finding out if I should be paid more...

Finding out if I should be paid more...

I'll preface my idea by saying for the most part I am happy with my job and my salary. My employer's turnover rate has been horrible this year, and new unexperienced and untrained employees are starting at pretty decent money. Not a whole lot less than what I make.

My idea is to submit a fake resume to my company with very similiar work experience to see what they would offer the fake person for a starting salary. The company is a decent sized company with offices all over the country. I would submit the resume to the corporate HR dept not the branch I work at. Id set up a fake Facebook, Email, and use my burner phone for the contact number and have a trusted friend answer if they call.

For those who wonder why not just sit down with my area supervisors and discuss my pay... the company quit negotating salary and wages about 5 years ago, every year we are given 1.5% raises and that is it. I can only recall 3 instances in 7 years that they have negotiated with people so that they didnt quit or to bring them back, which was very controversial.

Good idea? or not.

Messages In This Thread