rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Malta or Greek Islands in July

Malta or Greek Islands in July

Quote: (06-12-2015 05:13 PM)RedGuard Wrote:  

Hi there,

I plan to hit up Malta or any Greek Islands (not sure which ones yet though) in July. I'll probably be traveling with my parents for a while but wanna do a week or so on my own as well. I don't know if there is much chance to hit on girls when traveling with my parents, but I wanna get loose on my own for sure. [Image: whip.gif]

The point is, I heard it's not an ideal place to run solo at these high energy summer party places. I have decent game, but I doubt I'd have the motivation and be pulling consistently at these places alone. Would be great to have a mate or two so we could wing each other.

Any fellow RooshV members who have similar plans in July?

RedGuard

While I can't comment on the Greek Islands, I would think that they would be easier for (local) girls.

I'm part-Maltese myself, and one main thing to remember is that the population are very religious - percentage that are Roman Catholic is one of the highest in the world, and religion still plays a large part in society as many go to Sunday Mass. Due to this, I doubt you'll get much Maltese tail, as the females are still not very open to sleeping around.

July and August have the feast days of St. Dominic (on Malta), and Santa Maria (on Gozo). The locals parade a huge statue of the saint through the streets of the capital (Valletta, Malta or Rabat, Gozo) with marching bands and people dancing and walking in the streets. It's a brilliant atmosphere, but I doubt it's a good pick-up idea (especially being on a holy day!).

Malta would probably be good for non-Maltese girls, as the nightlife has improved in recent years. Not saying that Maltese girls are impossible, but it's much less likely (in my opinion) to get a lay from them.

As for the Greek Islands, Rhodes would probably be a good choice, but I didn't go there to game.

If you have any questions regarding Malta, be it sightseeing or gaming or whatever else, feel free to send me a PM

Messages In This Thread