rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game on early-30's women

Game on early-30's women

Are game principals designed mainly for the 18-24 yo female that is in highest demand, but not so much for the at-the-wall types? I had a convo going on tinder with a 34ish female (I am 40) and things seemed to be progressing toward a meet when I seemingly derailed it with a "game" response to the 'what do you do' question. I said urban farmer, an occupation roosh has used before. I thought she got it and was playing along when she asked what kind of crops, so i ran with it. She got weirded out, "r u serious?? how can u make money doing that?? etcetera, then radio silent.

I was showing a married friend the convo and he thought it was a slam dunk that I screwed up when i went farmer. I let him play on my tinder account when we hang out, and he seems to get better responses just using the beta "how r u", "where r u from", "i like your name" type of stuff. Am I screwing up by playing a clown? Is clown game intended for the 22 yo flakes you meet in the bars, and not the average older woman I match with on tinder?

Messages In This Thread