rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Israel's famously tight airport security...... Anyone ever gone through?

Israel's famously tight airport security...... Anyone ever gone through?

I don't care about it so much because it is effective.

When I went there I managed to get into the country fine without much hassle. Me and my mates were on a bit of a sex vacation and as we were walking through and watching these arabs getting raped by security we repeated what we always say when we are going to the more exotic and interesting countries "man, it is good to be white".

On the way out however.... I almost got a fist up my ass.
I was born in the UK, have lived in Australia since I was like 11 months old, so I tell people I am Australia. I have lived in Norway for the last 3 years and carry a Norwegian ID card.
So yeah it was like "Yeah I'm Australian, here's my British passport, and here is my Norwegian drivers license. No I don't have anything to prove I am from Australia or the UK, I am on Vacation I brought whatever was in my wallet and my passport!"

They just took me into a little room and strip searched me twice whilst about 4 people asked me the same set of questions.

Oh yeah and at some point I said "yeah don't worry, I understand it's your job. Don't worry, I was a soldier just like you, not too long ago. I get it"

So the point is... Don't look like a dodgy fucker.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Messages In This Thread