rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help with some general thoughts and interactions gone south

Help with some general thoughts and interactions gone south

Quote: (06-12-2015 05:54 PM)storm Wrote:  

Quote: (06-12-2015 12:32 PM)XPQ21 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-12-2015 06:36 AM)Tailgunner Wrote:  

"My vibrator is dead"
"Fuck off."
Worst.
Text.
Game.
Ever.
I wish I knew how to embed video...and find a clip of a guy coming in for a layup but bounces the ball off his ankle and into the crowd.
Aggression works much better in the bedroom...
Not when a girl is virtually spreading her thighs for you via text.
Ease up on the "alpha aloofness"...just a tad.

lol.

Correct response something like: "I don't need batteries! I'll see you in ten, or you'll have to be content hitting up Costco for some Duracells."

I don't get as many opportunities as some guys here do, and it deeply pains me to see them wasted through conceit and/or foolishness.

I think if one wants to survive in the online/texting game world of the 21st century, instead of watching Netflix every weekend it would make sense to use that time to read some challenging books or take a writing class and learn how to write better, or something. Because the dudes who know how to succinctly express themselves and what they want and hold interest in text are going to walk all over the ones who don't.

I would ignore her. She sounds needy.

My instincts say she is just attention whoring, trying for the shock, and is not even horny.

The correct response is: try to set up a Zero Date Bang
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-28403.html

I've read that thing about the Zero Date Bang. I don't know if I agree - most girls I've slept with in the past have gotten pissed if I didn't try to take them "out" someplace and things still worked out the same afterwards. But it's been a while since I've really been "in the game", so who knows.

Messages In This Thread