rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it too late?

Is it too late?

Hey guys, new to the game here, swallowed the rep pill about last fall, since then, I have made some pretty good strides in my life, lost 15lbs, dated beautiful women, and got a job promotion at work.

So, just recently, I started dating this really feminine girl or so I thought. About a week in, I since her starting to become a huge bitch. Constantly shit testing me, wanting control of the relationship, micro managing my every move, wants to compete with me as far as making more money than me and having a better career. The thing is, I can tell she really likes me, but it's starting to take a toll. Honestly, and embarrassed to say, I feel a bit emasculated. I'm naturally a pretty laid back guy, so at first, I just let the shit go.

Any chance I can take back the relationship? I've already tried talking to her about it, but of course, she puts up this huge bitch shield, and just gets defensive. Or should i just let it go and find new pussy?

Messages In This Thread