rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder for Married guys??

Tinder for Married guys??

Quote: (06-11-2015 10:50 AM)bradz Wrote:  

I know plenty of married guys use Tinder.

But for those of who prefer more discretion - is it possible to use Tinder? Once you sign up your pic is available for any woman to see who is swiping, right? No way to sign up and only make your pic available to girls you swipe right, right?

Can I say "right" again???

Possible to maintain discretion and still use it - other than using fake pics? Also - I would create a shell FB account.

Usual Disclaimer - let's not make this a morality thread. If you have an issue with this move to the next thread please.

I believe your Tinder profile will be available to all women who have their filters set to your age and location parameters. If you're looking for a little more discretion I would probably use OKC and post photos where your face is not recognizable, write an interesting profile and describe your situation. Then if you match with someone you can email face photos directly. Women on OKC do this all the time.

Messages In This Thread