rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American workers fired and replaced by Indians they have to train

American workers fired and replaced by Indians they have to train

Quote: (06-11-2015 05:31 PM)Magnesium Chloride Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2015 05:21 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Why not let 3 billion people into the US and go compete for the jobs there? Every country has a responsibility to it's citizens first.

That is a highly nationalist argument, which I do not buy. (?????????) Even if we take it to be true, that is only the responsibility of government... not individual businesses. If I were an American shareholder I would be pissed if companies were pandering to American inefficient workers as opposed to nonamericans.

Being proud of the fact and even wanting countries to be treated like corporations. I won't add anything to that, because it lacks any common sense whatsoever. Companies make money due to the purchasing ability of the very citizens. They want to sell them their products, but they don't want to pay taxes or hire them. So that is your idea?

Also if you are against nation states, then I wonder what you are doing on the forum. You were actually accusing me of "nationalism" as if that is terrible. Let me guess your next arguments: racist, misogynist, shitlord.

Let us best unite the entire world right now and "compete" the one worker making 1$/day with the one making 35$/hour. Even the competitive discrepancies within the EU were too wide for a unification. What makes you think that India, China and the US can be having a united labor market? I won't comment on your response anymore.

Messages In This Thread