rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

List of SJW buzz words

List of SJW buzz words

Whenever I hear the word "ignorant" I instantly roll my eyes. There's so many go to buzzwords AJW tards like to use that I think it would be useful to compile a list of them so we know not to take anyone who constantly uses these words seriously in any sort of intellectual discussion for adults. Another purpose for this would be to provide what the person really means by using that word and what he is revealing about himself by using it.

- "bigot"
You are blinded by prejudices and preconceived notions like all other people who have the same views that you do. Btw screw all those old ass white Republican heterosexual males.

- "ignorant"
Anyone who doesn't have the same viewpoint as me has obviously never researched the matter or exposed himself to alternate view points because it's simply not possible that someone could study the same data I do and not come to the same conclusions.

- "ancient/old/medieval/Bronze (or insert your favorite metal here) age
Old is just a synonym for bad. We should stop using wheels cause it was invented back in the Stone Age and nothing good could have come from then. Also the wheel was most likely invented by literal male Neanderthals that date raped cave women by bonking their heads with a club and dragging them back to the cave and by using wheels you are supporting the cis-caveman (and what of trans-cavewomen who have been erased from ancient history?) patriarchy and should feel bad about yourselves.

- "shitty opinions", "shitty viewpoints", "shitlord" etc.
Not sure of the obsession with fecal matter - I'm sure Freud would have a field day with SJWs.

Feel free to add to the list.

Messages In This Thread