rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dominant sex moves

Dominant sex moves

Hello guys,

I don’t know about you but I really enjoy being dominant in bed. I would even say that to me the psychological satisfaction from being dominant and watching a girl completely submit to me is at least as important as the physical pleasure from pushing my dick in her pussy. And the girls like it as well: being dominant is fucking her mind at the same time as you are fucking her body.

I am not talking about BDSM here (although I do own and use cuffs, bed restraints, a butt plug…) but rather about simple moves that can be used anywhere and anytime to establish your dominance.

A few moves are universal and well known:
-never ask for permission
-tell her what to do
-manhandle her
-push her against the wall
-pin her hands above her head
-pull her hair
-spank her
-choke her
-fuck her in dominant positions (doggy, you on top)
-fuck her hard and deep
-fuck her standing up
-dirty talk
-cum on her face or make her swallow
There are a couple of good posts on this on the internet:
http://www.dangerandplay.com/2014/02/11/...ownership/
http://www.seductionscience.com/2009/dom...e-bedroom/
http://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/13t...te_a_woman

However, I want to expand my arsenal. I have searched the forums but I could not find any thread that deals with this subject. In this post I want to share the stuff that I do and that I haven’t seen online and I would really appreciate it if you also posted your original dominant moves.

Pull her panties into her crotch
A move to be done during foreplay. When you are fairly certain that she is wetting her pussy, instead of directly going for the pussy or removing the panties, grab them and pull them up into her crotch. “Don’t get your panties too wet” or a similar line works well here if you really want to amplify. You can also grab them from the back and pull them between her butt cheeks.

Look at her like a piece of meat
Get her completely naked while you are still fully clothed. Take a step back and slowly look at her from head to toe. Put as much desire as you can into your gaze. Make her spin around for you. You are checking her body like she is a piece of meat that you are about to fuck.

Make her taste her own juices
This can be done in three ways. You can finger her and push your wet fingers in her mouth, you can make her finger herself and then force her fingers to her mouth or you can order her to suck your dick while changing positions (only when raw dogging obviously). Tell her “taste how wet you are for me” or something similar. This move should only be used when she’s very excited already. If you’ve been going for a while, do it roughly. If you just started fingering her, then you can gently brush your wet fingers against her lips. If she’s a little slut she will reach out with her tongue to lick them.

Make her look at your dick going in and out
This is best done in two positions. The first one is with her sitting on the edge of a table or counter. She has her legs in the air and leans slightly back. While you are fucking her, grab her by the back of her neck and force her to look down at your cock going in and out of her. Tell her “look how I’m splitting your tight little pussy” or similar. Meanwhile, fuck her slow and deep so she gets to see your entire length (or the part you can insert) sliding in and out of her. Moreover, this position will make her pussy the tightest it will ever get. The combination of the angle of entry, her weight pressing down and the need to hold her legs up will really tighten her. This amplifies the effect: she feels like you are completely splitting her pussy with your big cock while she is forced to watch up close and you are telling it to her. The angle is not that good for actual physical stimulation to her pussy but the mental stimulation makes up for it.

The second position that works well is reverse cowgirl in front of the mirror. She will have a great view on the action. Do this while you sit upright and not while lying down, this will enable you to grab her body, caress her breasts, her clit, choke her, etc…

Role play
I am not talking about making her put on a school girl or nurse uniform. What I mean by role play is feeding her a fantasy through your words and actions only, during foreplay or while you are fucking or fingering her. For instance, you start telling her that’s she’s a schoolgirl. You describe the uniform she’s wearing. You tell her that she failed an assignment and now the hot professor wants to see her in person… In my opinion this move requires the most skill to pull of properly.

1)You should be an excellent narrator.
This goes without saying. Your voice should be calm, deep and commanding at all time. You should be extremely descriptive and the words should flow effortlessly from your mouth. If you don’t know where the story should be going or if your fantasy isn’t strong enough to create an immersive erotic situation for her, this will be awkward and fail. You can read erotic stories aimed at women for inspiration.
The exact circumstances of the story can differ wildly but the underlying theme should always be that she is completely dominated by an extremely masculine super alpha man. Try to pay attention to the small things she mentions. If she’s a student, she might talk about a male professor that she fears a bit, but is also attracted to. I had good success with a girl who worked in a prison as a psychologist. She mentioned from time to time that she saw some hot muscular prisoners. The story where she got raped by a jacked inmate made her cum very hard…

2) You should calibrate the story to your fucking and to your own frame.
If you are a pale skinny guy, don’t start telling her how she is getting fucked doggy style by a muscular black dude while you are fucking her missionary and looking her straight in the eye. Make the fictional guy that is fucking her resemble yourself, but exaggerate your own masculine treats (muscles, big dick, dominance, authority). This is one situation where fucking in the dark is hotter than fucking with the lights on.

3) You should escalate properly.
The first time you try this on a new girl, tell her a story where she has sex with a stranger in the dark and not one where she gets gang raped by the kkk.

4) Can your ego handle it?
If you have an average dick, you tell her that a guy with a massive cock is fucking her and she starts moaning like crazy, can your ego handle it? If you are a scrawny nice guy and you notice that she gets dripping wet when you mention a muscular bad boy, can your ego handle it? Can you maintain frame? In these moments, when she is completely into it, she cannot hide what truly turns her on. If you are good enough at this, it doesn’t matter to her in the moment: it will feel to her like she is getting fucked by a hung, jacked bad boy and she will orgasm hard. But can you maintain frame when you notice first hand that she would enjoy a fantasy super alpha more than she does enjoy you?

5) Aren’t you opening Pandora’s box?
Finally, what if she enjoys the fantasies you feed to her so much that she drops you in search for a guy that resembles her fantasy in real life?
I use three precautions to counter this. First of all provide her with a wide variety of sexual experiences and use the role-playing only very occasionally. Secondly, fuck her as hard and dominant as you can, every single time. And lastly, make the male character an amplification of your own attractive and masculine threats (see point 2).
If despite these precautions she still leaves you to pursue a fantasy super alpha that you created in her mind, then congratulate yourself: you just pushed an extremely unstable person out of your life.

Orgasm denial
This one is covered in multiple articles, but often it is implied that you should stop stimulating her and make her beg for more. There is an alternative way that is at least as powerful. While you are fingering or fucking her, tell her that she is not allowed to orgasm. However, you change nothing to the stimulation you provide and you just keep on fingering or fucking her. Be very firm about it: she absolutely cannot cum. At the same time, start telling her stuff like: “It is getting very intense, isn’t it? It’s getting harder and harder to hold it back. The feeling of pleasure is spreading through your entire body. It will feel so good when I’ll finally allow you to cum.” You get the idea: get her in a state where she is more and more turned on and really needs to fight her own body in order not to orgasm.

For a next level mindfuck, you can start feeding her a fantasy while you are denying her orgasm. Keep this dynamic going for a while (it would say at least 5 minutes). Keep stimulating her, keep on escalating your sex talk and keep telling her that she is not allowed to cum. Her thighs and stomach should be trembling from the tension that is building and you should try to stay at this phase for as long as possible. This is also a good compliance test: if she orgasms despite your explicit prohibition, your dominance over her is not as big as it should be. When you finally allow her to cum, don’t tell her that she is allowed to cum but tell her that she has to cum for you. It will be spectacular and she will remember this for a long time.

Maybe you also do some of this stuff or maybe you want to try it? Then tell me how it works for you.

How do you mindfuck a girl? I’m looking forward to hear about your moves!

Messages In This Thread