rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eastern Europe - where to go on September for about 15 days? and July for a weekend?

Eastern Europe - where to go on September for about 15 days? and July for a weekend?

I'm looking for recommendations for two different trips in EE area, thinking about going to a long weekend soon in July, and for a longer while (10-18 days, depends if it's worth it) during the beginning of September, possibly from 1.9 or 27.8.

At first I was thinking about a longer trip during July-August because I prefer good weather, but then I realized that many areas would be empty from locals and filled with tourists, so it wouldn't be authentic (and also as much as the tourist factor counts, I wouldn't have it if I come when it's too touristic), so I guess on September everyone is back to school so cities are full again (or Only only October?) and yet it is still not too cold (for me, even Poland's October weather felt pretty depressing last year), and accommodation is probably cheaper.

I'd like to get some recommendations based on the following -

1. I'm 29, western-european look (light eyes, ash-blond), 5'11, rather not spend over $50 per night on accommodation (at least not during the longer trip), I might go with another friend so I guess we will find good deals for $50 each.

2. I don't want to go to Ukraine/Russia/Budapest; For a July weekend, I guess I should go to beach resorts as they would be the busiest, but need to pick them carefully, maybe Palanga in Lithuania or somewhere in the Balkan such as Croatia?
For September I was thinking about something such as Vilnius-Tallin-Helsinki, perhaps Minsk since it's close to Vilnius (though it's 60 EUR just for a visa), and Maybe Croatia-Slovenia-somewhere that area.

3. I enjoy more night-game, I find internet-game to be usually too much time consuming and not productive enough, though I'll try pipe-lining a bit once I know where I'm heading to.

4. This is some of my recent experience -

a. Prague - Girls not good looking enough, too many don't know english well enough, venues are too widespread, city center is loaded with tourists, especially annoying groups of 18-year old kids, 90% of clubs are tourist oriented which decreases the "tourist factor".

b. Krakow - Better looking girls, all venues are walking distance, good attitude, pretty easy to make out with a girl in the club but eventually most weren't DTF same night, I found the city itself to be pretty boring during daytime.

c. Playa del carmen - Again, too many tourists, too many multiple girl-groups, too many venues to the extent that since parties lasts until the the early morning, girls may want to stay over and over even for the after parties and exhaust you too much in the process.

e. Bratislava - been there only in middle of week, city was completely dead, most boring capital I visited; thus for my longer trip it's important to have some spots that are open through the middle of the week as well, to the possible extent.
in Warsaw my experience was a bit similar.

Messages In This Thread