rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is the best city in the world to learn Game?

What is the best city in the world to learn Game?

Quote: (06-16-2011 06:29 PM)The Duke Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2011 09:19 AM)beta_plus Wrote:  

Much of the forum seems to focus on where to go in the world once you have a good mastery of Game. For many of us, myself included, we are still trying to get a handle on it (at best, I would say mine is intermediate). What city is the best to live in to learn Game?

Find a city that matches your skill level. If you have weak game, go to Lima Peru and take baby steps there. If you are mid-level, go to an average city. If you are master and you want to get better, go to India. Ha!

Yes, I wholly agree with Duke. If you are a master and want to transcend to the highest level possible (possibly where no player has gone before), India is the only country which comes to mind.

If you can game and bang hot chicks in India, you have reached the acme of your gaming career and can now safely retire and write a book about it.

Notwithstanding the fact of course that gaming in India is akin to what the Japanese kamikaze pilots must have felt like.

Messages In This Thread