rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Natural ways to boost Testosterone?

Natural ways to boost Testosterone?

Quote: (06-15-2015 01:00 PM)PUA_Rachacha Wrote:  

@ Dre: what's your dosage and how much do you pay per month? Did you go to a clinic?

Here in Europe, we don’t have anti-aging clinics. There are only very few doctors that specialize in HRT and anti-aging and they get a lot of flak from other doctors, big pharma and the media for prescribing treatments that are unproven, unsafe, ineffective and too expensive. I went to such a doctor.

There are three parts to the cost: the consultations, the blood panels and the actual hormones.

Once my treatment will be dialed in, my doctor requests a comprehensive blood panel and a consultation every 6-9 months. The consultation costs 165 euros, the blood panel costs approximately 250 euros (this includes all hormones, liver and kidney function, vitamin and mineral levels, blood lipid profile, red and white blood cell count and composition, psa, …).

As for the hormones, I am on:
-1g of 10% test gel a day. This means I apply 100 mg of test to my skin, of which approximately 10% is absorbed. The gel is made by a compounding pharmacy and costs around 30 euros a month. I absorb it well, it doesn’t raise my e2 and it’s not too expensive so I don’t see a reason for the moment to change to injections. Based on my most recent blood panel, I will probably lower the dosage.
-50 mg of pregnenolone a day. I take capsules that are made by a compounding pharmacy. Price is around 50 euros a month.
-90 mg of DHEA a day. Also as capsules, made by the same compounding pharmacy. Also costs around 50 euros a month.

On top of that I also take magnesium, zinc, vitamin D and iodine.

Messages In This Thread