rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Place for Skinny Dudes?

Best Place for Skinny Dudes?

Quote: (06-08-2015 01:09 AM)Jetlagged Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2015 12:51 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (06-07-2015 10:47 PM)travolta Wrote:  

Asia- Japan. You won't see many really jacked up guys over there. Girls like skinny guys over there (well more "fit" than skinny). Go to Asia and you won't have to worry about being scrawny.

This.

Asia is the best place for skinny dudes.

Obviously you should work out to raise your T, be healthy and get toned no matter what your natural body shape is but the extreme pursuit of a body builder physique is mostly an anglo thing.

It's sad that higher obesity weight in a country's women is a strong predictor of how common dudes there feel they MUST get "jacked" to compete for the remaining scraps that are left.

It's funny because if you are built well in Asia you have a huge leg up on your competition for the same reason. Two sides to that story.

Being well built helps everywhere obviously and is what you should strive for, no one was arguing against this. But the threshold to be "well built" means different things in difference places. No place outside the anglosphere has women that are as hypergamous and as obsessed with mass on guys (whether it be muscle or just solid stocky fat dudes.)

This is simple to understand, all girls like to be dominated and feel secure with a guy thats bigger than them. In a country where the average female weighs 125lbs a guy who weighs 160 is clearly bigger and makes her feel feminine but in a country where average chicks weigh 170 they will have higher demands for a dude to be over 200lbs. Follow me?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread