rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Budgeting for the Bangs

Budgeting for the Bangs

One of the many benefits to day game is it costs you nothing to get a chick's #.

I'm about to walk to the gym. My situation is already overloaded (too many girls, and I'm introverted, so texting more than 5 drains me), but if it weren't: I'd get a phone # on the way to the gym. Or at the coffee shop on the way home.

Then I'd meet her at a nearby wine bar for $20 bottle night. With tip, I'm out $25. If the night went well, I'd get her up to my place. I'd open another bottle of wine ($15), or pour her a drink mixed at my bar ($5 in alcohol and mixers)). $30-$40 for the bang.

I only go to clubs when with my boys. If I meet a girl, cool, but that's not my intent.

Of course, some might say you need to account for the cost in living in a cool place/the kind of place where you can play host. That's not accounted for, however, as I'd live here even if it also weren't good for pulling.

Messages In This Thread