rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Breakdown of Tyrion meeting Daenerys

Game Breakdown of Tyrion meeting Daenerys

By precedent, rep differentials increase the risk of criticism resulting in a ban. So there is some truth in the claim that I wouldn't as strongly critisize a long time or high rep member who for some reason posted the same stuff. This is merely pragmatic, that is 'I would think it but not say it'. There is no truth to the claim that I'd somehow change my opinion because OP had high rep.

CuntLord, you need to learn to accept criticism. Responding to it in such a butthurt and defensive manner has no benefit, but pondering and learning from criticism does. I thought your post was foolish, others liked it. That's life. I'll point out that you haven't rebutted my criticism at all, only complained that I made it. That is telling.

I don't get any value from 'RVF status', only in the benefits I get from conversing with peers, including criticism.

Messages In This Thread