rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Kind Of Woman Does Your City Produce?

What Kind Of Woman Does Your City Produce?

Atlanta - from living here for the last 5+ years:

Overall, like most growing cities, ATL tends to attract careerist transplants from all over the US, not just the South - so drop the Southern belle fantasy. The Family Guy joke that "this coffee is blacker than Atlanta" is also true. Related to that, obesity is more of a problem here compared to outside the South.

Detail by area, in order of best to worst:

KSU: Swuglyfe would have to elaborate on this more, but I imagine more Southern girls here than any other college in the metro area
Northern Downtown: Tourists/Convention Goers
Southern Downtown: Transplant Georgia State students, but also hoodrats
Buford Highway and Gwinnett County: Transplant Latinas and Asians
Midtown: Transplant careerists, usually lawyers. Sometimes Transplant Georgia Tech students (which out for TBS - Tech Bitch Syndrome, due to the lopsided m/f ratio)
Virginia Highlands: Transplant hipster/bohemian mix
Little Five Points: The alternative scene - transplant hipsters, goths, etc.
Emory: Upper-middle class transplant whites/Jews, and Asians
Buckhead: "Buckhead Bettys." The Urban Dictionary definition is apt:
Quote:Quote:

A female living in the Buckhead area that usually comes from money, marries into money, or constantly searches for their MRS. They are very sheltered and close-minded. Buckhead Betty rarely ventures outside of their comfort zone or try new things. They can usually be found in tennis skirts and Michael Kors jewelry, sipping mimosas with their girlfriends while the rest of society is at work. They love sushi, but will only order California rolls.
Northern suburbs: varying shades of white (redneck methhead single moms to upper-middle class girls, usually transplants)
Decatur: Transplant lesbians (hence why this place is also known as Dick-Hater)
Southern suburbs: varying shades of black (hood to middle class)
South of I-20 inside I-285: Hoodrats
Bankhead: Definitely hoodrats

Messages In This Thread