rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Economist drops a new essay on the plight of men

Economist drops a new essay on the plight of men

Generally speaking I try to avoid reading articles like this, or any of the 'society' sections of newspapers. I remember having an economic professor tell us all that she was part of the biggest minority group .... 'women'. This coming from a young woman born in the wealthiest part of the country, with a PHD, masters and ridiculously high paying job.

It is however mostly rhetoric, if you reject this trend and boycott those who push such ideas, there really isn't much they can do. As people said before. Essentially men generated and created the wealth, so practically useless jobs which are filled up with women can be created and subsidised. Minus nursing and childcare, most women go into oversubscribed lines of work which are pointless. Human resources, marketing, office admin work.

Even those who do go into the more masculine type jobs, fire service, police, military; usually opt for support roles or HR departments in these fields. Ironically enough the women who I have known of who do extremely well and actually achieve something praiseworthy, seem to reject feminist narratives. They may use them to get rid of opposition or in order to get where they want, but on the whole they have respect for men and what they do. This is anecdotally speaking, from talking to business women and women in the emergency services.

This article perfectly demonstrates why I first rejected 'critical theories' and feminism on the whole. They will find every excuse under the sun to justify failures of women on being behalf of the patriarchy. Where as men are completely responsible for their insufficiencies and wholly to blame. They use the burden carrying and self dependency aspect of masculinity against weak men, to shame them into having to be flogged into a society that doesn't respect or value them anymore.

Going back to my initial point, these writers have issues, they generally hate and are very afraid of men. These nutters by themselves are really no threat, unless children and particularly young boys are being indoctrinated with this sort of thinking. As I got older, I was able to simply tell them to fuck off and just boycott them. Ironically enough, they seem to find this attractive because you are like some sort of 'science project' for not being one of the weak emasculated men they are used to on campuses.

Messages In This Thread