rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Condition of the Average Frustrated Chump in 2015 in the West

The Condition of the Average Frustrated Chump in 2015 in the West

Quote: (08-15-2015 05:19 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Normally I dont bother with the AFC, but what is worrying me is that, even the high quality men I see around are dating down.

Tonight I saw an 8-9 male in SMV, with all the ideal stuffs (handsome, leather jacket, great style) with a girl that is a 7 at most. Definitely WB but she is nowhere even near his level.

Same thing at a birthday party, tall handsome buff guy with a batman sounding voice, very cool and chill, but trying so hard to game some 7s girls and they be like meh. Normally girls would be falling hard for these guys, I just dont understand. Sure, game may trump look but still... thats a lot more depressing to look at than this worthless AFC.

I don't know.

I try not to overanalyze a situation like that when you see a guy who is an 8 or 9 with a female 7. For all you know the guy could have a side harem of women that are 8s. You might just seeing him on his off day when he is with his Main chick that is practical but more plain looking.

Now if he was with a 4 or a whale then that's just terrible and you know he is dumpster diving.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread