rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Condition of the Average Frustrated Chump in 2015 in the West

The Condition of the Average Frustrated Chump in 2015 in the West

Agreed Nascimento. It's summer and I keep running into cute foreign girls in Toronto. Had a solid approach today with a cute European girl but I was super tired from lack of sleep, had drank a lot of coffee, and my game was off. Will see if anything will come from that but I have a feeling she'll flake. On a better day that could have been an insta-date. Day game really doesn't require much investment if you become used to it, you can essentially approach wherever and whenever while going about your day.

The other thing to keep in mind is if that you do decently in the West you'll do better elsewhere. Its not wasted effort. Yes, meeting women is somewhat different in different cultures, but the social calibration and confidence you build is universal.

Obviously if you have the option of a flight ticket and work abroad right now, go ahead and take it, but if you can't at the moment, there's no reason to resign yourself to a sexless existence like some do. Sharpen your skills in tough markets and you'll do well generally everywhere.

Wherever you are, there you are.

I liked BlurredSevens post. The Western sexual marketplace is heavily biased towards a small minority of men. Most men have mediocre to zero sex life, while others have crazy sex lives. I'd rather focus on joining that elite group of guys that women love, rather than worry about what the average guy's sex life is like. I don't want to be average, so I have no desire to put myself into that mindset.

Messages In This Thread