rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Condition of the Average Frustrated Chump in 2015 in the West

The Condition of the Average Frustrated Chump in 2015 in the West

The best thing anyone is going to be able to say from playing this game in this particular society is that they got a lot of easy pussy.

I'm able to say that, but the fact that I can say that doesn't mean shit, I would have been given more for participating in a potato sack race.

That's because pussy isn't a prize, it's just entertainment, and most of these women we've bagged are at best mediocre human beings who want to see the world in their own way, and extract what they can from it for themselves, call themselves champions, but still at the end of the day be miserable, and pass on their misery to anyone who gets close enough to catch it.

Truth, I don't even feel anything when I fuck anymore, it's like eating a sandwich, you get something your body feels it needs, and then it's over until you're hungry again.

Sometimes I feel like I'm mindfucking myself because I know what I bring to the table, and some of these chicks haven't really deserved what I have to offer, not physically, not mentally, nor emotionally -- again, one of the reasons some of us enjoy traveling is that we can have relationships in the manner that we desire, as opposed to needing to play chess with the women in our locales to get a few morsels of the whole loaf.

One of the issues I feel I see coming from communities such as this one is the one-size-fits-all advice. I still believe that most guys really just want a nice girlfriend with whom they can have a fruitful, two-way relationship based on specific traits that we expect to be inherent to such a relationship.

However, we're living in the "Get Yours" era where nobody can really be trusted, so we have our guards up, but at the same time, we get in and get out of situations like thieves in the night.

To kind of borrow a line from the great comedian Larry Miller, but apply it to the Game: A good player looks around and sees a lot of available pussy, a great player looks around and sees a lot of available bitches.

Think about the difference between the two.

Messages In This Thread