rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Condition of the Average Frustrated Chump in 2015 in the West

The Condition of the Average Frustrated Chump in 2015 in the West

Quote: (06-07-2015 02:43 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (06-07-2015 12:45 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

it's possible my game isn't as good as I think

Yes, its very possible.

Our perception of ourselves is often inaccurate.

A few years ago, I thought my game was good. But, I wasn't getting the results I wanted.

I blamed the sexual marketplace, when, in reality, the problem was me. I just didn't have the experience necessary to get high quality girls.

After a while, I stopped blaming everyone else and focused on improving myself.

Maybe you should get some honest feedback..

Have you ever gone out and gamed with any members of this forum?

If you are ever in San Francisco, I will host you and take you out on college girl gaming mission!

[Image: attachment.jpg26665]   

It's strange that you'd pull out that little fragment--which was just an aside--from that whole long post.

This is off-topic, but I'll address it since you brought it up:

Yes, I frequently get "feedback" on my game from seasoned players. I don't say my game is "top shelf" based on my own assessment or as a big-baller statement. In all humility, it's the near-unanimous consensus. Guys I don't know come up to me and ask me advice on picking up girls when I've haven't done anything bold with a girl in their presence, and never so much as mentioned game in front of them. I also conceal much of my success with women, even from good friends, so it isn't that either. I've had a not insignificant number of girls tell me, post-bang, that they were sure we wouldn't bang that night, but my game was that good. Does that mean I stop working on my game or on self-improvement? No. I'm constantly adding elements, and refining the foundation. The problem is not my game, I assure you.

It's possible you're richer or better-looking than me (the latter I really suspect to be the case), but I'd be shocked if your straight-up daygame skills were better than mine. No disrespect. I appreciate the offer of going out with you, if it was sincere, but it wouldn't be as your student. You can always learn something from other men, but I suspect you'd benefit as much, or probably more, than I would.

All of this also doesn't have to be an either-or situation. It's possible for the sexual marketplace to have declined and for a guy with skills to continue to get girls. That's certainly my case. I punch above my weight, but it's taking a higher level of game to do so. I'm not sure how one could make the argument that the marketplace isn't worse off overall than it was 5 or 10 years ago except by only looking at your own situation rather than the experience of men as a whole, which is something that guys saying the marketplace is good seem to have in common--that, and above-average looks.

This has nothing to do with my "failures" with women. I'm not sure how or why you're getting that from that post.

Anyway, this thread isn't about my game--which I merely used as contrast with the unfortunate scrawny dude in the original video and to comment on the conditions that have created guys like him.

If you'd like to discuss my game specifically, feel free to start a thread about the subject.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread