rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Condition of the Average Frustrated Chump in 2015 in the West

The Condition of the Average Frustrated Chump in 2015 in the West

I know many of you probably won't want to watch this because you don't want to remember these days yourself or feel like you are taking some steps back in your journey. But for those who like cringe worthy videos and can look fondly back on their awkward days before Game expertise, you'll want to peep this dude: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5pLf53Wz5M . To me he is pretty entertaining and brings a fresh voice to young male angst today.

My question is do you think this is the average frustrated dude in America today? Basically a few levels of frustration below Elliot Rodgers? This guy is admittedly depressed and somewhat emotionally unstable but seems pretty coherent to me given his condition and standing in life. When I first saw Elliot's video it was shared on a Facebook group and I had no idea he was already that far gone just judging from the video. Seemed like just any other ranting video I had seen on YouTube. But then 2 days later his ass was in the news - So these days you just never know.

What is interesting is this guy Kent, he does not believe he can do MGTOW. But essentially that is where his actions and perspective are taking him. And judging from his commentary he does not have much approach anxiety but is having some cognitive dissonance as a result of the failures in his approaches.

In some ways he is further along than many guys so he isn't exactly the typical incel. He is stuck between having the desire to be physically intimate with a Woman and the desire not to be criticized or insulted.

On a side note I feel that MGTOW gets a bad rep because of guys like these, when in fact it's guys like these who either hate or don't abide by MGTOW and that's exactly why they lose it. I don't see any true MGTOWs talking like this guy. They are happy and content with their life and they are not the guys shooting up schools, public buildings or committing acts of terror.

Messages In This Thread