rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Newbie Approach Log via AA/NA

Newbie Approach Log via AA/NA

I understand your point, but I need the most help in Game with approaching and keeping someone interested with a conversation when I know almost nothing about them. I don't believe that I need help with getting girls naked or anything that follows, at least not to the same degree. So yes, I am doing this primarily to normalize the approaching experience for myself, and if that is mostly AA/NA meetings or asking girls at the book store/grocery store for the time, then that's fine.

NA Meeting
Distance: 16 Miles
Population: 17 HP / 13 WNB / 4 WB

Approach #3

Approached a redhead WB after the meeting and asked her what local meetings she liked. She was very receptive and told me about how she was only 6 days clean and was looking for a job. I told her to check out a temp agency which will hopefully get her headed towards some stability. I wouldn't mind talking with her more, but who knows if she'll attend the meeting again.

Approach #4

Stopped at a book store on the way home and walked around looking for cute girls. I finally saw a WB blonde looking through the vinyl records and asked her for the time. She told me and I disengaged.

Approach #5

Stopped at a grocery store on the way home and walkec around looking for cute girls. I finally saw a WB brunette in a frozen aisle and asked her for the time. She told me and I disengaged.

I'm very pleased with how much work I've already done, but I am well aware that asking 200 girls for the time and then walking away isn't as much progress as I would like to accomplish. Though it would still be more than I've ever done previous to making this thread, so I would be proud.

Messages In This Thread