rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game without Evo-Psych

Game without Evo-Psych

Roosh puts up some big ideas in this post.

http://www.rooshv.com/the-theory-of-evol...man-beings

There are multiple threads on whether Roosh is right, whether he understands evolution...

This is for people who can't just get over the premise and want to argue about it.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-47994.html

But those debates are boring, and that debate has been fought on every blog since Mystery came up with replication and survival and cats were buying copies of Sex at Dawn, the Selfish Gene, and The Red Queen.

Assume he's right. Now you gotta change theories in order to change your practice in order to get even better results.

So take that whole frame of thought about evolution out of your game, - i.e. - I do X,Y, and Z to appeal to a woman's reptilian brain - which is the core of her evolutionary instinct....

And then what?

I'm leaning towards a Woman is a Western Consumer. The customer wants what she wants.

- you develop your product (education, fitness, health, wealth)
- you position yourself in the market (right city, right crowd, right venue)
- you advertise (dress well, great body language, interact with others)
- you sell (turning no's into maybes, maybe's into yes, and seeing the yes as soon as she steps in the door)

Or...

She's an impulsive creature, wanting anything and everything, all the time. Never even really sure of what she wants and doesn't want.

And then you show up, root around in her mind for those things that she desires, and then you promise to deliver them in exchange for....

SO THE QUESTION IS, WHAT OTHER WAYS CAN YOU EXPLAIN HER AND YOUR BEHAVIOR?

*prays to Allah that people can really think about a question instead of knee jerk replying*

WIA

Messages In This Thread