rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's "Theory Of Evolution Does Not Apply..." Discussion

Roosh's "Theory Of Evolution Does Not Apply..." Discussion

Quote: (06-04-2015 05:31 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

I strongly disagree. I think that evolution is heavily supported by the evidence available. On a philosophical/theological note, I find a god who is able to design and act through a self-sustaining process to be far more awe-inspiring than a god who has to magic everything up.

It also goes rather well with my Thomistic view of nature and the world. But I'm just a Catholic, so what would I know?

The problem with evolution is really the problem with atheism: the beginning. It isn't that much of a stretch to believe that, given enough time, a monkey could evolve into a human. I can understand how people can believe that. However, what's completely nonsensical is that a lifeless rock could first evolve into a living organism. The entire theory (unless you subscribe to a God-directed form of evolution, which you apparently do Truth Teller, which is at least a defensible position - but most evolutionists deny God entirely) thus breaks down from the very beginning. It's like believing that a car drove around the entire world without having any gas in the tank. There is simply no way for evolution to have occurred because there is no conceivable way for the first (and most necessary) step to have taken place - which is the evolution of a non-living piece of matter into a living organism at some point following the Big Bang. Nonsense about some kind of "primordial soup" is just that - nonsense - and certainly requires as much if not more faith to believe than any religion.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread