rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Crazy Wild Openers

Crazy Wild Openers

For some reason, I usually feel more comfortable around black women (maybe because I'm around them a lot), so I decided to think up something bold for when I approach black women when I started using game for a newbie.

Well, I approached this black woman. She was short, had a cute face, and was around 6, maybe a 6.5. I shot my crafted opener:[Image: evil.gif]

"You know, despite racist attitudes in the industry and racialized beauty standards, many guys really do like natural hair." (Her hair was relaxed.)

She looked confused at when I said the word "racist." She had a deer in the headlights look. She looked like I had just spilled hot coffee over her. I wondered if I had really offended her or something.

When she didn't respond for a couple of seconds, I kind of panicked and blurted:

"This is the first time I've ever hit on a black woman." (It's true.)

The moment I said this, it was like she transformed into new woman. It was as if I had dropped some sort of arousal bomb. She smiled and seemed amused and happy:

"Really? You've never hit on a black woman before? Really? Really?"
She had a devilish grin on her face. She kept repeating "Really" several times with an unmistakable tone of "Why haven't I hit on black women before?"

I really don't know why I haven't hit on black women before. Hell, I haven't hit on any women in general!

I didn't know how to respond, so I just said:

"I'm 18."

I think she was really into me. Maybe it was because of my young age. The way she smiled, the way she pulled her hair back, and how she acted after my bomb made me think so. She told me her name and told me she was in her thirties. She actually looked younger. Black women, in general, seem to appear younger than white women as they age...probably because of all the skin-damaging and age-increasing wrinkle tanning that white women do...just my perspective.

I swear I thought she was into me (or is this just my ego?). I was going to confess to being the world's worst flirt and ask her for a mini-date meal during her break (she works in an amusement park) and then change venue to a real date.

Anyway, everything fell apart as the worst cockblock in the universe happened to me. This is the mother of all cockblocks. Not even Roosh's ultimate disarming cockblock maneuver can disarm this cockblock. No man in the world can withstand this cockblock. A guy cannot even imagine in his worst nightmare the cockblocker of all cockblocks that happened to me....

Well, afterwards, I cut the conversation short and told her it was nice talking to her.

So, any of you guys ever try out a crazy opener?

Hello.

Messages In This Thread