rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should you man up after a flake?

Should you man up after a flake?

I keep thinking about what Gio said about flaking:

Instead of getting mad, thanks the girls for their feedback. Flake is an honest feedback that your game isnt good enough.

Of course he meant it figuratively, aint no way Im thanking no bitch for flaking on me, but that is to say do not get mad or get back at her. Simply up your game so she s excited to see you next time. And sometimes shit happens in life, let it go.

Same thing with flake prevention techniques. If a girl is about to flake that means she is not comfortable/not interested. Sure there are things you can do to get her out, but, is it worth your time to go out with a girl like that?

Heck Ive gone on plenty of dates with no flakes that went nowhere. Cant fathom having time for a girl that planned to not be there.

Flake will always be part of the game but as your game gets better you should get less flake, or, more importantly, less concerned about girls flaking because you simply dont give a damn.

My approach and early game has gotten pretty good lately and my flake rate plummet. I have a main now who, before we got together, went on 3 dates and every time she arrived before I do. Its much more pleasant that way rather than try getting out a flaky girl. Think of it as a screening process. Flaky girls make horrible companions anyway

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread