rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Eyebrow Game: 15 Sec Grooming Hack Will Have Women Notice You As You Ignore Them.

Eyebrow Game: 15 Sec Grooming Hack Will Have Women Notice You As You Ignore Them.

Lol this is actually solid information but that original post read like a fucking blackhatworld squeeze page. Guys who don't trim their brows are probably missing out on a huge part of game. It opens up your eyes a lot and allows you to make better eye contact.

But what I'm wondering is why you recommend shaving underneath the brow with a razor? I've seriously never heard of anyone doing that. And I'm not saying it's wrong. But wouldn't tweezing just be...easier? And you wouldn't get five o' clock shadow on your eyebrows that way.

So yeah I just tweeze my brows and it works well. You basically *don't* want to shape your eyebrows as a guy. You just want to trim them, especially underneath.

Messages In This Thread