rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Movie about N.W.A.: Straight Outta Compton

Movie about N.W.A.: Straight Outta Compton

Quote: (08-28-2015 10:23 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Quote: (08-28-2015 09:20 PM)BallsDeep Wrote:  

Since we don't believe that straight, non-IV men can get HIV on this forum, how did Eazy get it? Was he a drug-user?

Good question, and that's one that has never been entirely explained. The police never looked into it, and no detailed autopsy was ever done.

According to Jerry Heller's interviews, he doesn't rule out the possibility that someone may have injected him with something. I'll leave it up to you to figure out who this may have been, but it's not hard to find out.

There is absolutely zero evidence he was gay. I suppose he could have gotten it from having unprotected sex with hundreds and hundreds of hoes, but the odds are against it.

Is suge knight smart enough to think about taking some infected blood and inject it to Eazy E ?

Make your own opinion

Did the Republicans tried to recruit Eazy E to be a part of some propaganda since his music was listen to by millions of peoples (black and white) ? I don't have the answer but maybe the HIV part got something bigger behind it

It's not that I believe in conspiracy but if the guy was not part of they better made him out of it

That's my 0.02c

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Messages In This Thread