rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Movie about N.W.A.: Straight Outta Compton

Movie about N.W.A.: Straight Outta Compton

This movie was the shit!!!

i watched it yesterday with a couple of my guys. I loved it! Seriously great. I couldn't wait to watch it. Ice Cube's son killed it in portraying his father. I liked the fact that Dr. Dre was there making sure that every scene was accurate as possible.

One thing I didn't know was that even though artists became rich back in the day, they still kept it real gangster, as in they killed people who posed a threat to their albums. Almost like some Mafia, cartel type business.

I was also interested to see how the Jerry Heller character was going to be portrayed. I heard in the news that Jerry Heller went to the movies last night with lawyers, ready to sue if he was portrayed in a negative light.

All in all, I liked the movie. Two of my white friends were taken a little bit back at the portrayal of the white cops. They thought they made them look exaggeratedly evil. It is what it is though.

Messages In This Thread